Formula One - F1 db

Formula One - F1 db (http://www.f1db.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cafe (http://www.f1db.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Congratulations Today ! (http://www.f1db.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4524)

Chris Amon 11-05-2006 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruerd
Congratulations Chris!

Suddenly I get visions of Chris's birthday. Because when he would be the real Chris Amon following things could happen:
  • he mentioned the wrong date on the invitation for the party he sent to all his friends
  • the caterer had an accident with his van with all the food and ended in a canal (driver unhurt)
  • the grand-mother of Chris had a nasty accident. The chair she sat on broke and she fell on the floor
  • when the cake was brought in the man who carried it fell
  • (a typical Amon: ) the moment he wants to blow out all 54 candles he has to cough, but something manages to get 53 lights out, but with one still burning. Lost on the last lap!
  • at least 3 friends give him exactly the same present
  • the dog has enormous stomach problems, inside the house
  • a little nephew decides the VCR is hungry, and puts all his sandwiches in where we normally put our video in
  • etc etc etc

Hope you have in real life a good day with no troubles. I'll have a beer on your health tonight.
So far I didn't suffer any notorious Chris Amon mishaps, I didn't break my goggles yet. :whistling Unfortunately my girlfriend had to start working very early, waking up at 6 am. She'll be home at noon, leaving again at 6 pm (she works in the television business as autocue operator).

Nevertheless we had a nip of cognac at midnight. :)

Cesare 11-05-2006 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Amon
So far I didn't suffer any notorious Chris Amon mishaps, I didn't break my goggles yet. :whistling Unfortunately my girlfriend had to start working very early, waking up at 6 am. She'll be home at noon, leaving again at 6 pm (she works in the television business as autocue operator).

Nevertheless we had a nip of cognac at midnight.

Congratulations Chris!
54 years, enough to witness Jim Clark, Emerson Fittipaldi, Niki Lauda, Gilles Villeneuve, Alain Prost, Nelson Piquet, Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and also Fernando Alonso!
Have a great night alongside your girlfriend!... Ah, don't forget to take an extra pair of googles, tonight you have to win, no matter if it's an official F1 event or a Tasman series race... :p

Da Professor 11-05-2006 07:47 AM

Happy B-day Chris. :Thumbsup: Enjoy your day!

Spaceframe 11-05-2006 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennaesque
I won't be around on the forum tomorrow, so a happy (whispers) 54th birthday to Chris Amon on the 5th of November.

:Thumbsup:

Happy birthday Chris - I hope you have a nice day and a cake big enough for all those 54 candles!

Chris Amon 11-05-2006 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceframe
Happy birthday Chris - I hope you have a nice day and a cake big enough for all those 54 candles!
I am running out of candles actually. :D

Ruerd 11-05-2006 12:00 PM

I am sorry to inform everyone, especially his fans like Spaceframe, that the mother of Emerson and Wilson Fittipaldi died a few days ago om October 25th

http://www.speedonline.com.br/monta...sql_query=20241

Berger 11-05-2006 01:07 PM

Happy birthday, Chris! Well, the first half of your life has just passed. ;)

Chris Amon 11-05-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruerd
I am sorry to inform everyone, especially his fans like Spaceframe, that the mother of Emerson and Wilson Fittipaldi died a few days ago om October 25th
R.I.P. Dona Juzy. :worship:

Chris Amon 11-06-2006 03:43 AM

5. November 2002

Markus Grönholm & Timo Rautiainen (Peugeot 206 WRC) scored their 4th win of the season in the Propecia Rally New Zealand. They finished almost 4 minutes ahead of Harri Rovanpera & Voitto Salander in the second works Peugeot.

Grönholm clinches his second worldchampionship, while Peugeot claims its third consecutive constructorstitle. :Thumbsup:

hanon 11-06-2006 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sennaesque
I won't be around on the forum tomorrow, so a happy (whispers) 54th birthday to Chris Amon on the 5th of November.

:Thumbsup:
It seems I missed this yesterday!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS CHRIS!!!

edit: I've try to put the dutch colors but it seem french! :D