View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Mika Räikkönen

Favorite Driver : Kimi Räikkönen and Mika Häkkinen kimiiceman's Favorite F1 Team : None. Favorite Film - Goodbye Lenin and La Vida es Bella Favorite Music - On the beautiful Blue Danube-Strauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dare
If you want to hear a real good German music, my advice is Mozart's "Die Zauberflötte". It will take you 1.5-2 hours, but it pays-off. (Make no mistake, Mozart was German who was just borned in Austria and lived there.)

I can not understand that, Germans have practically invented a large part of music and have ended-up with Hit-Parade and Polkas. Development goes sometimes backwards.

Well,Mozart was Austrian.He was born in Salzburg and lived most of his life in Vienna.Even though Austria was part of the Holy Empire back then,it is unfair to say that Mozart is German.It would be the same as saying that you are Yugoslavian,and not Slovene.
But nevertheless,Germany has plenty of fabulous musicians like JS Bach and Richard Wagner,and in fact DT coul well practise German by listening to the Ring of the Niblung,the fabulous 4 part Opera by Wagner.
"In that sense Kimi is better than Michael Schumacher. When I was working as Michael's data engineer we always had to tell him accurately how he could drive faster in different corners according to the computer. With Kimi you don't need these kind of advice. He finds the solutions himself."-Andrea Stella